🎉🎉Why Are Your Products So Discounted? Full Liquidation: In The Past Two Years, Due To The Impact of The COVID-19 Epidemic, Amazon Has Overstocked and A Large Number Of Warehouses Have Been Closed. This Is Why They Are Sold To Us At A Lower Price, and We Can Sell Them At A Great Discount.
🎉For All The Products We Sell, You Can Find The Same Original Product At A Higher Price on Amazon.com. Amazon Unclaimed Packages-Amazon Unclaimed Packages Have Hundreds of Thousands of Packages Lost and Sent To Us for Safekeeping Every Month. If They Are Unclaimed Within 3 Months, We Will Sell Them At A Discount of At Least 50%!
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
Limited stock at this price!
Ship within 48 hours after payment!
Factory clearance, limited to 1000 pcs, while stocks last.
About this item
A beautiful and contemporary style summerhouse with a practical side shed provides the perfect space for relaxing and entertaining in the garden
10 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee - FSC Certified Timber
Constructed using strong and durable 12mm shiplap tongue and groove walls, roof and floor; heavy duty roof felt makes the building water-tight and protected from damage
Stylish bi-folding double doors allow you to open up the summerhouse completely whilst relaxing and entertaining in the garden. The double doors and the side storage shed are supplied with locks and keys for additional security
Shatterproof floor to ceiling styrene windows add the contemporary style and are eco-friendly.
The 12ft x 8ft Contemporary Garden Summerhouse with Side Shed, is a stylish building that can provide the perfect space for relaxing.
The floor and roof are manufactured from interlocking tongue and groove board. The building is constructed using 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding making a water-tight, strong and durable modern summerhouse that will last for many years to come.
- Imperial Size (ft): 12 x 8
- People Req'd To Build: 2
- Framing: 27 x 45mm
- Anti-Rot Guarantee: 10 Years
- Cladding Style: Shiplap Tongue & Groove
- Roof Type: Pent
- Door Style: Double Door
- Building Type: Contemporary Summerhouse
- Metric Size (Meters): 3.7 x 2.5
- Under 2.5m Tall: Yes
- Width: 150 inches (3.81m)
- Depth: 99 inches (2.51m)
- Eaves Height: 80 inches (2.03m)
- Ridge Height: 84 inches (2.13m)
- Door Width: 70 inches (1.78m)
- Internal Width: 110 inches (2.79m)
- Internal Depth: 67 inches (1.70m)
- Base Width: 144 inches (3.66m)
- Base Depth: 96 inches (2.44m)
- To validate the 10 year anti-rot guarantee you will need to treat your building with a high-quality timber preservative when the building arrives and annually after.
- After the order has been placed we will contact you to arrange a specific delivery date.
- We will contact you on the morning of your confirmed delivery date by email and/or SMS with a two hour delivery time slot. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer, however we always work hard to keep delays to a minimum.
Q: How easy is this building to assemble?
A: Using the digital assembly instructions included in your order confirmation and with a team of at least 2 people, the handy pre-assembled panels mean you will have your BillyOh building up in no time!
Q: How is the building delivered?
A: Our sheds and summerhouse are delivered in easy to assemble panels. For your convenience, the panels are no wider than 4ft so they can be easily manoeuvrable and fit through a standard doorway. Glazing and any additional wood are delivered in separate, clearly labelled packages.
Q: Will I need planning permission for this building?
A: If your building is shorter than 2.5m you should not require planning permission, (unless it’s more than 50% of your garden or will be placed in your front garden). Planning permission rules can vary by area so we would strongly recommend checking your local council rules before purchasing a garden building from us.
Q: What is the difference between Spray Treated and Pressure Treated?
A: Spray Treated: Our sheds and summerhouses get a beautiful golden brown spray treatment before leaving the factory in order to preserve the quality of the wood up until the delivery. As this only lasts through the transit stage, we do advise treating the wood after installation to protect and preserve it, as well as annual maintenance.
Pressure Treated: For an extra level of protection, you can opt for a pressure treated building which is an effective way of keeping the wood long lasting. This is an extra step in the manufacturing process where the wood is treated in a pressurised tank. Chemical preservatives are forced deep into the wood’s fibres to resist rot, decay and termites.